Wayne Dyer is definitely someone that I feel very inspired by. All I can say is that he is amazing and the weird this is I only started to listen to Wayne Dyer when Doreen Virtue, who I use to listen to weekly announced on social media that Wayne Dyer had passed away. So since August 29 th 2015 I started listening to Wayne on and off and especially this year I almost feel I have a connection towards him as a father figure as I never really had growing up in my teenage years.
I have learnt a lot from Wayne Dyer so I decided to adopt him to be my spiritual Dad. I do feel as growing up as a daughter its important to have your father around. So below are 8 special quotes from Wayne Dyer as I know he did like the number 8 being the infinite number. Thank you and I really am grateful for your guidance Dad. Sending Lots of Love above. xxx
1) When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
2) The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.
3) Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to have gotten you to the next place, and the next place, up to this very moment.
4) The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.
5) If you have anything in your heart, that’s anything other than love, you’ve got to get it out.
6) Self-worth comes from one thing: Thinking that you are worthy.
7) Don’t die with your music still in you.
8) You may have convinced yourself that giving is impossible because you have too little for yourself. If you are not generous when it is difficult, you will not be generous when it is easy. Generosity is a function of the heart, not the wallet.
Much Love. xxx